I saw this circulating Facebook. I thought it deserved more from me than just a copy and paste. So, I am putting it here for the world to read, for my daughter to see.
1. Don't knock it 'til you try it.
2. Send Thank You cards for every act of hospitality. (I myself am still working on this habit.)
3. Travel light through life. Keep only what you need.
8. Happiness is not a permanent state. Wholeness is. Do not confuse the two.
9. If you're staying more than one night, unpack your bag.
10. Never walk through an alley.
15. If you can't smile with your eyes, don't smile. Insincerity is nothing to aspire to.
16. Your body, your rules. Own it.
17. If you have an opinion, you better know why.
Dad and I think you are amazing. We cannot wait to see what kind of future you create for yourself.
My oldest child, Reagan, is 10 and my son Riley is 8. I'm also currently pregnant with baby 3! Everyday is a crazy day in the life of the Stus!